Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ole SpIky

I've decided not to sell the bike, instead just start collecting parts for another build. This bike and I have history, like and old dog you've had forever. I call her my gold wing because I have no problem jumping on her and going anywhere anytime. Ive had her for sale and it always is more of a headache than it should be so I think this means shes here to stay. So in the next couple of months shes getting a much needed set of pipes built just for her, new air cleaner, and shinny stuff on some of the parts I built but never got chromed.
Stay tuned.. spiky.

3 comments:

Wrecked Metals said...

Are you changing the bars to? Just looking out for your good looks.

Luke said...

My beard will keep my face from harm.

CJ said...

Such a sweet bike I have admired for awhile, cringing each time in recent months it went up for sale. Glad to still be seeing it.