Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BaCK oN THe CHoppING BloCK

Bike has been home for about two weeks now, the insurance cut me a check for the damages and so now it is back on the chopping block again. My motivation has been low but I managed to swap the trans out yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to make a new clutch lever and shifter lever. I'm going to build supper narrow 41mm front end, I'm using "Mullins Chain Drive" triple trees and Harley wide glide forks with a spool wheel, should look killer. I'll throw up some pics as I go. If you don't know what the inside of a 4speed should look like I assure you it's not like mine, the bar holding the shifter forks snapped in 2 places and the locking dog that goes in between 4th and 3ed is gone, I think some of it is in the bottom of the trans and some of it went through the trans and is some ware on I-84.

No comments: